The Bartending College Bartending 101 course is quite simply the most complete and current Bartending Course available
ANYWHERE! No other Bartending School can match the curriculum and staff experience that we have, and this is demonstrated day
in and day out with our incredibly high job placement rates. Our Bartending Course will literally teach you everything you
need to know to be a competent, skilled and most of all WORKING bartender. And best of all, we can do all of this in about 2
weeks! Our course goes beyond the basics to cover topics that most Bartending Schools simply ignore.
General Bartending Curriculum
- Free Pouring & Efficiency Pouring (Making multiple drinks at once)
- Order of drinks (do you make a martini or a daquiri first?)
- ABC Laws
- Basic Bar Management
- Opening/Closing the bar - Prepping for next shift, stocking, etc.
- Garnish Preparation - How to prep, figuring amount to prep.
- Breakdown of Bar Station and Equipment
- Bar Sanitation
- Glassware - how, when & where to use it.
- Tapping kegs
- Pouring Beer
- Presenting wine
- Customer Service
- Interviewing & Finding the Job
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
- Liquor and Mixed Drinks (these are the basic highballs and juice drinks)
- Cream Drinks
- Martini's and Manhattans
- Hot Drinks
- Two Liquor Drinks
- Shooters and Pousse Cafe (layered)
- The newest club drinks (trendy drinks)
Extensive Alcohol Knowledge
We teach you the histories and how & where liquors & liqueurs are made and the differences between them. By the time we're
through with you, you'll be an Alcohol expert spewing liquor facts like sports stats!
Typical Class Schedule
- 2 Week Course
- Monday-Friday 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm and 6pm-10pm
- 1 Week Course
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or 1pm-10pm
- Weekend Course
- Weekends are 10-6 for two consecutive weekends (Sat and Sun)
Enrollment includes: Registration, Course Book, lifetime & nationwide job placement assistance and free refresher course.
Ready to get started? Call 1.888.901.TIPS - class space is limited, so reserve your seat in
our next class today!
You are viewing the mobile optimized version of this website. Click here
to access the desktop version of The Bartending College website.
Copyright © 2011 - 2017 | The Bartending College Bartending School & Training | All Rights Reserved